Director, Graduate Recruiting & Admissions
Job no: 497184
Work type: Full-time
Location: TCU Main Campus
Categories: Managerial / Administration
||The Director, Graduate Recruiting & Admissions is responsible for developing and implementing strategies to establish and meet enrollment objectives for current and future Neeley full-time graduate programs. The Director will be directly involved in recruiting students in addition to providing leadership for a team of admissions professionals who are also responsible for meeting enrollment objectives.
|Duties & Essential Job Functions:
- Supervises and directs a team of graduate admissions professionals responsible for recruiting students into the Neeley School’s programs, in addition to future program offerings geared towards full-time graduate business students.
- Helps develop and implement strategies for the launch of new programs in conjunction with Neeley leadership.
- Serves as the lead recruiter for the full-time MBA students and supports the direct recruitment efforts for all full-time programs.
- Builds classes that meet enrollment objectives related to quality, diversity and size.
- Works with leadership and stakeholders to develop and execute pipeline building and recruitment strategies to meet enrollment objectives in increasingly competitive markets.
- Prepares and delivers professional presentations for prospective students, corporate partners and other stakeholders.
- Plans, organizes, and leads on-campus and off-campus recruitment events.
- Contributes to the development of marketing materials, web content, and advertising campaigns in support of student recruitment.
- Maintains an understanding of the competitive landscape for the assigned graduate program(s) to include knowledge of key competitor and aspirant program offerings and the approaches they are taking to message and attract prospective students. Makes recommendations to maintain/enhance the market competitiveness of Neeley’s graduate programs based on changes in the competitive landscape.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
|Required Education & Experience:
||• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• 5 plus years’ experience in industry and/or higher education.
• 3 plus years’ experience in recruiting and/or business development (Can be concurrent).
|Preferred Education & Experience:
||• Master’s degree in business or related field.
• Experience leading and supervising others.
• Experience recruiting graduate business students.
• Experience developing and implementing marketing strategies.
|Required Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
|Preferred Licensure, Certification, and/or Specialized Training:
|Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
||• Knowledge of project management techniques.
• Knowledge of customer service techniques.
• Knowledge of national graduate/executive business education market.
• Knowledge of corporate environment in DFW market.
• Knowledge of corporate talent development processes and leadership coaching.
• Knowledge of strong interpersonal/human relations techniques.
• Skill in verbal, written, and presentation communications.
• Skill in some or all components of Microsoft Office.
• Skill in strategic thinking, marketing planning and execution, personal selling.
• Ability to work within and lead cross-functional teams.
• Ability to manage admissions process and screen prospective candidates for EMBA program.
• Ability to evaluate trends and drive strategic direction for improvement.
• Ability to work independently and as a collaborative team member.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
|Physical Requirements (With or Without Accommodations):
||• Visual acuity to read information from computer screens, forms and other printed materials and information.
• Able to speak (enunciate) clearly in conversation and general communication.
• Hearing ability for verbal communication/conversation/responses via telephone, telephone systems, and face-to-face interactions.
• Manual dexterity for typing, writing, standing and reaching, flexibility, body movement for bending, crouching, walking, kneeling and prolonged sitting.
• Lifting and moving objects and equipment up to 10 lbs.
||• Work is indoors and sedentary and is subject to schedule changes and/or variable work hours.
• There are no harmful environmental conditions present for this job.
• The noise level in this work environment is usually moderate.
||As an AA/EEO employer, TCU recruits, hires, and promotes qualified persons in all job classifications without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ethnic origin, disability, genetic information, covered veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend