Program Coordinator Global Programs
Job no: 497491
Work type: Full-time
Location: TCU Main Campus
Categories: Managerial / Administration
||The Program Coordinator is responsible for facilitating study abroad and study away opportunities; advising and recruiting students; and supporting administrative operations and programs related to international and domestic travel.
|Duties & Essential Job Functions:
||1. Facilitates study abroad programs and study away programs through student advising and recruitment;
2. Assists domestic and international faculty-led program development and implementation to include interactions with program leaders and student participants;
3. Provides administrative support to all travelers and programs (domestic and international) through data management and process facilitation;
4. Facilitates student registration and tracking of admission and enrollment data.
5. Facilitates contracting, invoice payment, and program leader reimbursement processes for short-term programs.
6. Supports office communication and marketing efforts.
7. Provides support with processes administered through web-based platforms and technology solutions.
8. Perform site visits, orientations, and other program-related activities at domestic and international locations.
9. Performs other related duties as assigned.
|Required Education & Experience:
||• Bachelor’s degree and 3 years relevant work experience in international programs or in a higher education environment with responsibilities in program development or program administration
• Master’s degree and 1 year relevant work experience in international programs or in a higher education environment with responsibilities in program development or program administration
|Preferred Education & Experience:
||• Doctorate degree in higher education or relevant discipline
• 3-5 years of experience in international programming or relevant field in higher education.
|Required Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
|Preferred Licensure, Certification, and/or Specialized Training:
|Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
||• Knowledge of interpersonal communication techniques.
• Knowledge of multicultural issues or international programs.
• Knowledge of university programs.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Skill in effective communication and client service.
• Skill in some or all components of Microsoft Office.
• Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously.
|Physical Requirements (With or Without Accommodations):
||• Ability to manage the physical requirements associated with domestic and international travel which may include lifting heavy luggage, climbing multiple flights of steps, walking long distances, and lengthy flights.
• Visual acuity to read information from computer screens, forms and other printed materials and information.
• Able to speak (enunciate) clearly in conversation and general communication.
• Hearing ability for verbal communication/conversation/responses via telephone, telephone systems, and face-to-face interactions.
• Manual dexterity for typing, writing, standing and reaching, flexibility, body movement for bending, crouching, walking, kneeling and prolonged sitting.
• Lifting and moving objects and equipment up to 10 lbs.
||• Irregular and long work hours may be expected when navigating incident response or during business-related travel.
• Ability to readily meet domestic and international travel requirements. This may include compliance with local or third-party health and safety protocols and/or meeting entry and exit requirements to international locations, among other requirements.
• Work is indoors and sedentary and is subject to schedule changes and/or variable work hours.
• This role is an on campus, in-person position.
• There are no harmful environmental conditions present for this job.
• The noise level in this work environment is usually moderate.
||As an AA/EEO employer, TCU recruits, hires, and promotes qualified persons in all job classifications without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ethnic origin, disability, genetic information, covered veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Advertised: Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend