The Fueling Station Attendant is responsible for assisting with management of the weight room fueling station. This position is part time (Less than 29 hours per week).
1. Manages inventory by ordering and accepting stock deliveries.
2. Provides weekly staff scheduling for fueling station hours of operations.
3. Restocks individual team locker room fueling stations.
4. Maintains staff confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
5. Promotes the philosophy and objectives of the intercollegiate athletics program, to include adhering to all departmental policies and procedures, as well as the rules and regulations of the University, the Big 12 Conference and the NCAA.
6. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
7. Performs other related duties as assigned.
• High School Graduate
• 1 year experience working in the food industry.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Previous managerial experience
• Must attend a Food Handler’s course and receive certification.
• Valid Texas Driver’s License.
• Must be insurable under the University Motor Vehicle Requirements.
• Current Food Handler’s certification
• Skill in effective communication and managerial skills.
• Skill in Microsoft Office and Apple Software.
• Ability to employ strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced, intense environment.
University Core Competencies definitions may be found on the Human Resources website and in the staff performance management system.
• Visual acuity to read information from computer screens, forms and other printed materials and information.
• Able to speak (enunciate) clearly in conversation and general communication.
• Hearing ability for verbal communication/conversation/responses via telephone, telephone systems, and face-to-face interactions.
• Manual dexterity for typing, writing, standing and reaching, flexibility, body movement for bending, crouching, walking, kneeling and prolonged sitting.
• Lifting and moving objects and equipment up to 10 pounds.
• Work is indoors and outdoors and is subject to schedule changes and/or variable work hours.
• There are no harmful environmental conditions present for this job.
• The noise level in this work environment is usually moderate.
• Employees providing essential services related to (1) health and safety, (2) the presence of a residential student community and (3) agreements with the public for the use of University facilities may be required to work during times when the University is closed.
• This role is an on-campus, in-person position.
As an AA/EEO employer, TCU recruits, hires, and promotes qualified persons in all job classifications without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ethnic origin, disability, genetic information, covered veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Texas Christian University is committed to assisting all members of the campus community in providing for their own safety and security. TCU’s Annual Security Report and Fire Safety Report is published in compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy & Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act) and the Higher Education Opportunity Act. This report includes statistics for the previous three calendar years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus, in certain off-campus buildings owned or controlled by the University, and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus. The statements of policy contained within this report address institutional policies, procedures, and programs concerning campus security, alcohol and drug use, crime prevention, the reporting of crimes, emergency notifications and timely warning of crimes, sexual and interpersonal violence, and personal safety at TCU. Additionally, this report outlines fire safety systems, policies and procedures for on-campus housing facilities, as well as residence hall fire statistics.
The Annual Security Report and Fire Safety Report can be found on the TCU Police Department website at https://police.tcu.edu/annual-security-report, or a paper copy of the report may be obtained by contacting the TCU Police Department at 817-257-7930, or via email at email@example.com.
We've sent an email!
Thank you for your interest in a career at TCU!